Monday, October 8, 2007

Ronin is " FREE "


Ronin turned 3 on Saturday,( or as he says "free") and it hit me a little harder than I expected. The Henderson Home now only houses "big kids." I no longer have a baby that needs me to care for them every second of every day. It almost makes me want to start talking Gary into a 3rd...almost.

We had a very laid back weekend. The kids were sick all week and since they were contagious, we had to cancel their party on Friday night. They did not even put up a fight which tells me we made the right decision. They would not have felt well enough to enjoy it.


Guhner and Addison surprised the kids with Birthday/Get Well Baskets. The kids loved them! It was so nice to not only get a birthday gift when they were feeling a little down but also all kinds of sicky treats. A huge THANKS to Christine! The kids felt so loved.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's Christine for ya! What are we going to do with out her?! Glad the kiddos are feeling better~

Christine said...

It is so crazy that Ronin is "free" It hit me really hard this summer when Addison turned 3 and Guhner turned 5!
I love your blog!!!!!

Michelle Bebe said...

okay update your blog missy! i wanna see pictures from the wedding! it was so beautiful by the way. and your toast choked everyone up!!!! ;-)