Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tag I'm it

I have been tagged.

Four Places I have worked:
1:Jimmy's Filling Station ( a restaurant not a gas station)
2: Mountain Park Country Day School ( try answering the phone with that every day)
3: Comfort Inn
4: Phase 2/ Etelecare

Four Paces I have lived
1: Show Low, AZ
2: Fountain Hills, AZ
3: Gilbert, AZ
4: The QC... Andy and I try to make Queen Creek sound cooler than it really is

Four Favorite TV shows:
1: The Gilmore Girls
2: Friends
3: Grey's Anatomy
4: How I met your Mother

Four Movies I want to see:
1: I am Legend (mmmm...Will Smith)
2: Enchanted
3: Martian Child ( I love the Cusacks)
4: Charlie Wilson's War

Four Favorite foods
1: Orange Chicken from Panda Express
2: Diet coke or a diet Pepsi Max depending on the day
3: My mom’s bowtie pasta with pesto, asparagus and chicken
4: Chocolate Chip Cookies

Four Weird things about me:
1: I put 3 strokes of deodorant under each arm a day…. No more, no less
2: I am almost completely gray- thanks Grandma P and Mom
3: When I read a good book, I become obsessed. The house is a wreck and we order pizza or eat leftovers.
4: I like to have my toes popped- Gary tries but my Dad is the best at it.

Four Places I would rather be
1: London – I love everything about that city – even the cold
2: At the park with my kids
3: At the movies with a friend.
4: On a date with my husband – we don’t do that enough

Four People I am tagging
1: Gary Henderson
2: Andy Alvarado
3: Clella Sinclair – come on mom join the blogging frenzie
4: Josie Rapper

4 comments:

Alvarado Family said...

I didn't want to play tag jerk! j/k... So, I thought of a new t-shirt design for our company! I can't post it here or someone will steal it, but it's good. really really good.

Shannon said...

I can't wait to hear it! Hey how are auditions for the CC going?

Christine said...

Love it! Oh and your cookies will be comming!

Unknown said...

Yes, please publicly humiliate your mother into finally setting up a blog. :) She needs one. Plus, we know she stalks all of ours. It is only fun in we can stalk her back!